ABSOPULSE designs and manufactures one of the broadest selections of DC-AC pure sine wave inverters, AC-AC phase and frequency converters available on the market today.
Our AC-output sine wave products are available with power ratings from 30VA to 15kVA, for 50Hz, 60Hz or 400Hz applications. These designs use proven microprocessor controlled high frequency PWM technology to deliver pure sine wave output voltage. High frequency conversion typically enables compact construction, low weight and high efficiency.
ABSOPULSE DC-AC pure sine wave inverters and AC-AC phase and frequency converters power electronic equipment in industrial automation, railway, military, marine, mining, utility, telecom, aviation ground support equipment and airborne applications.
Standard AC-output units under 1kVA are available in rugged, vented, enclosed, conduction/ convection cooled or fan cooled packages. Systems with higher output power are typically housed in modular 3U or 6U fan-cooled packages and are available in chassis-mount or 19” rack-mount format. This modular construction facilitates shipping and on-site maintenance.
Specifications for sine wave inverters, phase & frequency converters include:
- Inputs: 24Vdc, 48Vdc, 72Vdc, 110Vdc, 250Vdc or custom;
- Inputs: universal (95-264Vac), 115Vac, 230Vac or custom.
PFC available on certain AC-input designs;
- Outputs: 115Vac or 230Vac (1-Phase);
208Vrms, 380Vrms or 400Vrms (3-Phase).
Custom outputs available;
- Frequency: 50Hz, 60Hz or 400Hz or custom;
- Single or three-phase designs;
- EMI filtering to meet any standard;
- Wide operating temperature ranges available;
- Full electronic protection;
- Unit/module fail alarms (form C contacts);
- Remote shut down on certain units;
- Adjustment for output voltage and frequency;
- RoHS compliance.