Molded Case Circuit Breakers – MCCB
A New Standard in Molded Case Circuit Breaker Performance
Record Plus molded case circuit breakers offer a new standard of performance: Available up to 600A with interruption capacities up to 200kAIC, global approvals, compact size, dual AC/DC ratings, common internal accessories and a broad range of improved external accessories.
FB100 – Thermal Magnetic Trip
The FB100 molded case circuit breakers have the same features as the FC100 circuit breakers with 1 3/8″ pole spacing for easy integration into equipment.
Features and Benefits
- High interrupt ratings for the expanding available short circuit currents associated with networked transformers.
- Thermal magnetic and electronic trip for broad applications
- Adjustable dial to set Amp rating on PremEon S trip unit
- Large range of rating plug sizes for SMR2 trip units to provide design flexibility
- Compact size for easy integration into switchboard and power panels
- Consistent white finish across the range
- Complete set of field installable accessories
- Tested to exceed UL requirements of 8000 operations
- Meets UL/cUL 489, IEC 947-2 and is CE Marked – a Truly Global Breaker